Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Cute Dog was Lost!






Yesterday, I spent most of my time hanging out with my friend.

The most unforgettable thing that has happened yesterday has something to do with my dog. 

My friend and I decided to go shopping. 

My dog seems to be talking to me through his eyes that he wanted to go with us. 

But, I didn’t bring it with us because it is unsafe outside.

When I got home, I was frightened when I noticed that my dog isn’t in my home.

I immediately looked around and asked my neighbours. 

I didn’t hesitate to ask my neighbours because most of them are also Korean just like me. 

It was a relief when my neighbour told me that she saw my dog and kept it with her while I wasn’t at home yet. 

I was really happy when I discovered where my dog is.

This is not actually the first time that has happened to my dog. 

A couple of weeks ago, my dog also went out of my house. 

It’s a good thing that he didn’t get out of the building, but he only went up of the building.

My dog is really cute, so lots of my friends envy me. 

They always request that once my dog gives birth, I will give them a puppy.

This dog was originated in Korea. 

I am glad that I am able to bring it here in Qatar. 

It was just then a puppy before so, it’s easier for me to bring it with me. 

I put it in a small basket or carrier and then kept it in the compartment of the airplane. 

However, I’m afraid that if I go back to Korea, I could not bring it back there anymore because it has already grown up.

The good thing is that I know she will be in a good hand once I left it. 

As I have told you a while ago, most of my neighbours are Korean. 

I have already talked to them to pamper my dog when I go back to Korea. 

Though I will leave my dog here, at least I am confident that it will be in a good hand; that somebody will take care of it.

I am sending you a picture of my dog when it was still young until it has grown up. 

What I like the most about my dog is its nose. 

It’s very cute and very small. 

Other than that, the fur is also attractive. 

I am really blissful of having such a dog like mine. 

To show how I really love it, I made lots of pictures of my dog and displayed them on the wall.

In any circumstance when my dog wasn’t immediately found, I would surely make a poster of it and post it everywhere so that people could help me retrieve my dog. 

Talking about the reward, I cannot tell exactly because the amount I will give will reflect on how much I love my dog. 

For me, my dog is priceless because I do not consider her as a dog or an animal, or even a pet, but as part of my family.

Way back in Korea, we also had a dog before. 

It has been with us for many years already. 

One day, it has suddenly disappeared. 

My friends told me that the reason why it has suddenly disappeared because it might not want us to see him die. 

That dog really loves us so much, so it doesn’t want us to be saddened. 

Upon hearing the reason of my dog’s disappearance, I could not understand my feeling. 

It was a mixed-emotion. 

I was sad and at the same time, I was also very happy.

Talking about my dog, there are some touching things that it does with me.

I could feel how much my dog loves me. 

There was one time when I was carrying a very heavy thing. When my dog saw that, she almost bites the bottle. 

Maybe, she thought that the bottle makes me tired, so it keeps on barking at the bottle. 

I wanted to share with you how lovely my dog is. 

If given the chance, I will be sending you a video clip of my dog. 


~written by ma'am Rebecca ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment