Thursday, May 23, 2013

Computer Programming



 Computer programming is also a hard job. 

Being a computer programmer consumes most of your time. 

The work usually starts early in the morning, so it’s too hard to work as a computer programmer. 

Aside from starting very early in the morning, you also finish the work late at night.

Today, I am going to enumerate some of the disadvantages of being a computer programmer.

First of all, my body gets weak because every command of the CEO thinks that computer programmer stands up until night time. 

Some of the CEO is very demanding. 

For them, working early in the morning and finishing work late at night is just a common thing.

Computer programming company has a small size. 

Sometimes, they have a project, sometimes none.

After finishing the project, the company will not have an income anymore. 

As a result, we couldn’t also get our salary because our salary depends only on the revenue.

That’s the reason why I changed my company; because I was not able to receive my salary for few months.

Because of this experience that I have encountered, I decided not to stay long in a company which has the same method when it comes to the payment.

And also, the environment in computer programming is of poor quality.

After my 30s, I felt so much worn-out, so I can’t stand up the whole night anymore.


The second thing is that every programmer must study continuously because the language and terms used in programming is changing and/or upgrading. 

Thus, every worker should also upgrade themselves because if they don’t, they might lose their job.

This requirement makes the employees more tired because aside from consuming most of their time, they still have to exert effort in studying for new terms or vocabularies.

~written by ma'am Rebecca ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment