Thursday, May 23, 2013

Korean Ginseng


These days, I am still exhausted.

Some of my friends and I went to church.

We had a prayer meeting.

After having a lunch fellowship, I taught two students.

And then, I finally got home before the sunset.

When I got home, I prepared dinner.

I was very tired, so I couldn’t do anything at night.

I still have to continue doing the home page of our work, but I am really tired that I couldn’t do it anymore.

Sometime, I am thinking of having a break, but I cannot.

There are really lots of works that I have to finish.

Since there are lots of work to do, I had to take multivitamins and the most famous and expensive ginseng (http://blog.naver.com/outliers1?Redirect=Log&logNo=30086385945) in Korea.

This is a root crop which has many benefits.

This ginseng is good for the blood flow.

It can also prevent getting old because it is rich in anti-oxidant.

It decreases blood pressure, it recovers the liver, it controls stomach ache, controls sugar, and it can prevent cancer, helps to relieve stress, good for allergies and other skin diseases.

This can also increase the immune system.

This ginseng can cure almost every disease.

The benefits of the medicine make it expensive.

Though it is expensive, at least it can heal any kind of disease.

They say that it is better to avoid than to cure.

So, before your help becomes severe, you should try this ginseng.

Do you know what makes it expensive?

It is because it takes a long year before you can harvest the plant.

The minimum number of year before you can harvest it is 6 years.

The most effective ginseng is about 200-300 years.

The cost of this ginseng is 200, 000, 000 won.

That is why some people search for ginseng in the mountain.

Its value is similar to the gold.

So, when someone finds a ginseng, they will shout with glee.

This is very bitter, that’s why we have to mix it with honey bee so it will taste better.

Do you know a person who can afford this ginseng?

The CEO of Hyundai has bought the most expensive ginseng.

He wanted to live long, so he bought this ginseng.

He was able to live long, but he’s dead now because of his age.

We should eat this ginseng slowly because it has a high dosage.

~written by ma'am Rebecca ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment