Monday, January 4, 2016

It's been a decade since I updated my blog.
It's already the fourth day of my 366 days in this year, 2016.
For now, I am living with my partner's family located in Victoria, Alaminos City Pangasinan.
Met him last August 6, 2015, and immediately, we started our love story.haha
We both believe in an old adage that goes "Love at First Sight".
We have been in ups and downs already, but fortunately, we are still in good shape now.
We almost break up twice because of third party.
Anyways, I don't want to elaborate it anymore because it was already solved and forgotten.
We are now happy together, and I hope it'll be a new beginning of our happy love story.
By the way, he is currently a univesity student, taking up BEED at PSU(Pangasinan State University) while I am a home based online tutor.
I could say, he is the climax of my love story. He made me believe and realize that the imaginations I had, the impossible things that would happen in the reality can be possible.
We have gone strolling, taking a bath together, ihihi, doing the laundry together, and a lot more.
As of now, he's at the university to enroll since it is the opening of the second semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment