Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Korean Students


that's David...
youngest Korean student..
cute noh?


that's Joseph.
I always call him David which irritates him


what makes you busy, David?

she's Jessica..
Always 5 minutes late in our class~

Joseph~
he's obedient!

Jessica~
telling me about her crush!

David, cute!

I am never sick taking photo of him~

a 7 year-old boy showing his blocks!


asked him to show that expression~



Nathan~
a tourist guide who studied in Australia for 2 years


Patrick~
talkative!
he drinks a cup of coffee like a fish just to stay awake!
he never wanted to miss our class..
he's willing to run from his academy to his house at night
just to catch up with our class..
appreciate it!


Will~
very quiet!
If only words are paid,
his is expensive that I can't afford!


Jack~
he barely smiles!
he likes sports!
PE is his favorite subject!
He learns fast!
He always gets a perfect score in his activities!
Keep it up~



graduation photo of my student-Patrick with his classmates and class adviser.
Wait, is it "Patrick, or Kyle?!"
Anywez, thanks for sharing these photos!
It's my joy viewing them and sharing in my blog~






She's ma'am Irene. Isn't she beautiful?
According to her, this photo was taken in Cebu, Philippines~
You won't believe me, but she is already married to a rich business man...
It's because of her that this blog is made possible.
She has shared her experience in blogging, and according to her, it's a good way of winning friends and expressing her opinions and feelings.
I tried it myself and I believe it is worth it.
I'd rather spend my free time blogging than watching nonsense videos on youtube.
I don't blame youtube, but I just don't feel it challenging and productive by merely watching.
So, good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment