Friday, May 24, 2013

Good News to me


When I woke up this morning, I was a little phlegmatic probably because I slept late last night and thinking too much.

Thinking on how my life in this city would be.

I need to decide by the end of this if I still continue my stay or I'll just go back to Baguio City.

And then, I saw the "Our Daily Bread" given to me by Pastor Calvin Alidao.

I read it and posted a page in my blog.

After posting the blog, I was blessed how God really works for us.

He reminded me NOT TO WORRY of everything.

God is in control..

And just a couple of minutes ago, my Korean agent sent me a text message telling that I will be having 2 new students.

I know it's through God that I got a new student.

Thank you so much Father!

I believe, you want me to know that I am a ChristIAN--I AM NOTHING WITHOUT GOD!


(Jack, my Korean student illustrated this photo. Ako daw yan..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment